Answered By: Tressa Santillo Last Updated: Jul 29, 2020 Views: 2125
End users now have access to even more OverDrive titles! End users can borrow titles from the OverDrive collections of partner libraries and networks in Massachusetts. The participating networks and libraries are: CLAMS, CW MARS, Minuteman Library Network, MVLC, NOBLE, OCLN, SAILS, and the Boston Public Library.
Follow these steps in the Libby app to get connected to the OverDrive collections of the partner libraries and networks:
- Open the Libby app
- Click on the image of the Libby girl in the upper right-hand corner
- Select "Add a Library"
- Search for the library network that you want to add (ex: OCLN) and select it
- It should say at the top of the screen, "You are at: [X Library/Library Network]"
- Click the image of the Libby girl again and go to "See Library Cards"
- Select "Add a Card"
- Select "I'm visiting from another library"
- Follow the prompts to type in your library card number information
- Repeat steps to add all of the networks and the Boston Public Library