Answered By: Steve Spohn Last Updated: Sep 08, 2016 Views: 85
To access usage statistics for your library, follow these steps:
- Navigate to http://cec.masslibsystem.org/cec/home
- On the right-hand side of the page, there is section entitled Statistics
- Select and download the Cumulative Statistics file for the desired fiscal year
- Find your library's usage stats on the "Axis360 Stats", BB Stats", and "EBL Stats" tabs
- Note: libraries will only be listed if the collections have been used
Usage statistics are updated at the beginning of each month.