Answered By: Scott Kehoe Last Updated: Mar 16, 2016 Views: 20
DESKTOP via Axis 360 website.
- On the left side on "Magic Wall" website you see a three symbols and various genres below.
- You can filter by clicking the icon representing "Available Now," "Axis 360 ebooks," and "Axis 360 audiobooks."
- Use your mouse to hover over each symbol to see what it represents.
- Once you choose, your searches are limited to that filter or filters.
- For example: "audiobooks," or "audiobooks" and "Available Now."
MOBILE APP (Android, iOS, Fire OS).
On the mobile app, limiting by ebooks, audiobooks, or currently available, is possible, but the feature is not as apparent.
1) From mobile app's home screen, you can either:
2a) Choose one of the subject/topics listed on "Magic Wall," then goto Step 5.
2b) tap on the Browse icon at the bottom of the screen and goto Step 3.
3) Choose a Subject/Topic (ex: Art)
4) At the top of the next screen, tap on "View All" to the right of "Subcategories."
5) At the top of the next screen, tap on "Filter."
6) You should now see the choices "Available Now," "eBooks," and "Audio Books." Tap on the format you are interested in searching for and then tap the "Apply." You can choose any combination of these three choices.