Answered By: Shelah Coullard
Last Updated: Dec 29, 2015     Views: 54

You can use sick time for when you or your child, spouse, parent, or parent of a spouse is sick, has a medical appointment or medical emergency. Call your supervisor at the library of your placement and let them know. Give them as much advance notice as possible. If you are eligible for earned sick time, email BilbioTemps at to report your sick time.